1. How to return items purchased at Amazon.com (within 30 days)
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you purchased it in Amazon.com.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Watch Amazon’s Tutorial about Returning Items:
2. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
- Products purchased from unauthorized retailer, reseller or distributor
- Products purchased as 2nd hand or used
- Improperly operated devices
- Damage resulted from misuse and abusive action
- Damage resulted from chemical, fire, radioactive substance, poison, liquid
- Damage resulted from natural disaster
- Damage caused to any 3rd party / person / device and beyond
- Lost or stolen products
- Purchases made over 18 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
3. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order.
4. How do I claim the warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange Warranty Request on the product’s support page, or contact us at email@example.com.
5. What is a valid proof of purchase?
- An Amazon order number for a purchase made through GERIOR
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized GERIOR Reseller that shows a description
6. What if I don’t have any proof of purchase?
- If you made your purchase through Gerior.com, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
- If you made your purchase through an authorized GERIOR Reseller, you may contact the Reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
- If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
7. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.
8. Who are authorized Gerior Retailers and Resellers?
Our major authorized Retailers and Resellers are Amazon.com and Gerior.com. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.